Wednesday 18 November 2009

Inspiration for my film trailer


This video is a music video but the camera shots used and the setting is similar to what I have in mind for my trailer, so I have it as a reference so I can take techniques and incorporate them into my trailer.




This video is of a Game trailer, but I find it really effective as it lacks any sound or narrative except the music. This in itself tells a story and gives a vibe that I think is perfect for my video. The setting itself and the lonely journey of this man can be incorporated into my own film trailer, be it from camera angles to mise en scene.





Another music video, but weather permitting I hope to film in the snow. The figure shown is a perfect reference to how one could act when out by themselves in harsh weather. The camera shots here also are a good reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment