Monday 1 February 2010

Cast List

Originally the cast list was going to be made up of a main character with a number of people "mob acting" as a form of sterotypical zombie.

This proved to be difficult logistically as many couldnt get to a certain place at a certain time, leading to the cast being scattered.

I then proceeded to make the descision that I would remove the majority of the cast and instead focus on just the main character.

The main character is a friend of mine called George Shield-Lout, I had picked him out due to his apperance, he could look grim and determined in the manner I wanted to portray in my trailer.

I used myself for the scenes in which an afflicted human was attacking the main character, this was usually done in first person view or with the camera set up un manned.

No comments:

Post a Comment