Monday 1 February 2010

Shooting schedule and Health and Safety Assessment

The shooting schedule - footage gathering for main task.

Monday 28th December - Daniel Armitage and George Shield-Lout
College laboratory and college grounds. 11 am - 1pm
Wold golf course/ Cottingham fields 2pm - 4pm


Tuesday 29th December - Daniel Armitage and George Shield-Lout
Willerby warehouses/playing fields 12pm-4pm

17th March - George Shield-Lout
College laboratory re-shoot 4pm-5pm



Health and Safety Assessment


During filming at the college laboratory and grounds I asked permission and supervision for safe use of the laboratory, this meant that I had a qualified scientist prepare the room and clear it of harmfull objects, as well as supervise usage of the lab during filming. I also checked me and my casts name, buisness at the college and details into the college register at the help desk, so they had a log of where me and my cast where exactly at all times in case of emergency.

While on the golf course and playing fields I made sure that the area was clear of people for the filming area so that my actor and equipment wouldnt get in the way and cause a hazard and this also meant safty for my cast.

At the warehouses I made sure my actor had steel capped boots on and protective clothing, as there was a remote possability of glass and debris hidden in the surrounding terrain.

All equipment was checked to meet saftey standards before every use and was approved by a qualified technician before filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment